- Quezon City, Philippines2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
A Category Analyst assists the Category Manager in the merchandising, pricing, management, and sales of a certain group or type of products. As the Category Management department is the expert in specific categories of products, the in-depth knowledge of the category analyst will help drive the pricing, shelving, marketing and promotions of the category's products in order to make them as visible, accessible, and appealing to customers as possible.
As a category analyst, you will need to have a working knowledge of the products, consumer needs, buying practices, sales goals and retail environment related to your merchandise category.
The key responsibility of the category analyst is to assist the category manager in the overall responsibility of optimizing sales for a particular group of products. To do that, it is essential that a category analyst be able to maintain a productive relationship with all business units including the supply chain, sales, and marketing team, as well as create an engaging relationship with customers that is interactive and satisfying.
Together with the category manager, the category analyst is responsible for multiple aspects of the in-store retailing of a group of products until those products are taken out the doors by a purchasing customer.
The primary responsibilities of a category analyst are:
- Marketing & Analysis
- Assist in category review
- Provide assistance to the category manager in developing category plans
- Assist in planning promotional activities
- Assist in sales and profitability of assigned category through analysis of performance
- Assist in merchandising plans and implementation NEW
- Research & Documentation
- Research on current business and market trends that will help the category
- Research and develop product information
- Develop documentation related to category management activities
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 25 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Bachelor's degree graduate of any business-related course
- Good communication and people skills at all levels.
- Critical decision-making skills.
- Confident, driven, and dynamic.
- IT savvy and comfortable with new technologies, proficient in MS Excel
- Passion for business and people.
- A team player with a sense of humour.
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure.
- Ability to live the values of the Healthy Options, set directions, and deliver results.
- Willing to work onsite in Libis, Quezon City
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Shuttle Services
- Monthly Perfect Employee Reward - monetary benefit
- Monthly Product Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Interest-free Company Loans
- HMO Coverage (Medical Plan)
- Life Insurance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.