- Quezon City, Philippines2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
As Planogram Specialist, you are expected to support new, remerchandised and existing stores by creating and publishing complete sets of accurate planograms in accordance with the given schedules. You are also expected to understand and consistently apply all the core values of the company in all your assigned responsibilities.
- Obtain all information necessary to enable planogram production including item dimensions, images of products, carpentry, electrical and installation instructions to support each planogram in area of responsibility.
- Responsible for supporting the in-season management decisions of their aligned merchant teams by generating planograms in accordance with timelines to support item add/drop decisions.
- Conducts audits, as necessary, to ensure store assigned planograms comply with the categories/presentation standards.
- Attend store and planogram facility visits as required.
- Recommends cost saving opportunities for are of responsibility.
- Monitor and measure quality results of planograms and store/planogram assignments prior to publication to ensure all planograms are accurate and executable, at store level.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 25 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Graduate of Industrial Engineering, Business Degree or related work experience (e.g. Marketing)
- With 1-3 years of work experience in retail – Merchandising, Store Planning and Store Operations
- Has above-average communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be creative and resourceful
- Must be people-oriented and confident
- Must be responsible, highly-organized and keen to details
- Can multitask effectively and can work under minimal supervision
- Knowledgeable with standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Project Coordination and time management skills
- Must have experience in Spaceman software or related
- Must be willing to work onsite in Libis, Quezon City
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Shuttle Services
- Monthly Product Allowances
- Lunch Meal Subsidy
- Attendance Incentives
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.