- Quezon City, Philippines2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The HR Associate for Talent Welfare and Records will be responsible for the following:
- Oversees implementation of all standard processes related to the administration of company and statutory benefits.
- Ensures compliance to all government requirements of the four government agencies (SSS, Philhealth, Pag-ibig and BIR) to ensure statutory benefits (i.e. maternity and sickness claims, salary loans, Philhealth claims etc.) are processed without delay.
- Ensures all government remittances (SSS, Philhealth & Pag-ibig) are paid and posted as scheduled.
- Ensures that new guidelines from government agencies are implemented company-wide.
- Oversees and tracks all engagements with various benefits vendors including HMOs, insurance provider, uniform suppliers etc.
- Oversees timely and accurate processing of all company benefits (i.e. MPA, PER, company maternity benefit etc).
- Builds a good partnership with SSS, Philhealth and Pag-ibig and all the company’s benefit providers.
- Assists Store Execs in completing all requirements for DOLE inspections, and in answering questions during inspection related to the employment-related documents submitted.
- Takes an active role in ensuring that all labor requirements are complied with by regularly checking the DOLE website for changes or updates on the labor laws and in advising Management of these changes or updates.
- Ensures compliance to all DOLE assessment requirements
- Performs other assigned HR activities
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 25 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- Good understanding of the Labor Code and all statutory benefits-related processes and requirements.
- Detail and process-oriented; highly organized.
- Analytical and a problem-solver.
- Pleasant, highly credible with above average communication skills.
- Patient and persistent.
- Willing to work onsite in Libis, QC
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Transportation Allowances
- Monthly Perfect Employee Reward (Attendance Incentive)
- Monthly Product Allowance
- Employee Discount
- HMO Coverage (Medical Plan)
- Life Insurance
- Carpool Services
- MS Office
- Labor Relations
- Clerical Skills
- Employee Relations
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.