- Quezon City, Philippines2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The E-commerce Associate will be responsible for all aspects of E-commerce and general onsite & HO app maintenance of all published products, ensuring that all categories, across all channels are accurately represented and remain up-to-date to maximize sales.
Utilising your strong analytical and problem-solving skills, you will analyse data quickly and accurately to identify ways to improve the customer journey and drive overall business growth.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To manage all pages across all websites and HO app, ensuring that all products are displayed in the right way, making it easy for the customer to search, discover and desire.
- To provide a smooth user experience by ensuring that products are categorised correctly, enabling the customer to find the relevant product quickly; maximising conversion - every click counts.
- To ensure that all pages are effectively merchandised, identifying best sellers, key trends & stories.
- Responsible for the accuracy of all aspects of product, including descriptions, pricing, categorisation, ranking, upsell / cross sell online.
- Improve existing product listings and drive new product launches.
- Optimise web conversion, through product availability, working closely with Catman and Deman.
- Work closely with other departments within Ecommerce and Digital (Trade, Email, Social Media, etc.) and wider company to give customers a positive shopping experience.
- To manage and execute all trading and promotional activity on time.
- Carry out daily reviews across all websites, checking product information, categorisation & placement is correct and set out in a logical way to the customer – correct where necessary.
- To initiate and set up weekly reports, capturing relevant KPI data which in turn will assist in improving customer proposition, journey & conversion and to drive sales & margin.
- Using data captured, test and review online behaviour which will drive performance.
- Monitor the market & fully understand trends, gaps and opportunities in order to optimise listings, increase traffic and improve conversion.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 25 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree, Marketing-related preferred
- At least 1 year of previous experience in E-commerce, Merchandising or Marketing, preferably in the retail industry.
- Ecommerce software experience, preferably Magento or Shopify.
- Knowledge of website CMS is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Competent and confident using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Ability to show initiative and enthusiasm for driving the online business in line with sales targets.
- Team player but with ability to also be self-sufficient & intuitive.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and ability to prioritise in the interest of the business
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Numerate and analytical with clear commercial awareness
- Highly organised with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be obsessed with consumer behaviour and data.
- Competitor awareness
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Must be willing to work full-time and on-site in Libis, QC
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Monthly Perfect Employee Reward (Attendance Incentive)
- Monthly Product Allowance
- Life and Medical Insurance
- Product discounts
- Regular work hours
- Carpool services
- Organizing and Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Database Software
- CRM Software
- Product Management
- Microsoft / MS Excel
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.