Reporting to the Head of Digital, the CRM Executive will be responsible for helping to drive customer loyalty and retention both online and in store through the delivery of insights and targeted customer communications. Working alongside with Ecommerce, Marketing and Retail, this role will be pivotal in demonstrating the value of putting the customer at the heart of the organisation as the business continues its rapid expansion.
- Manage the quality and consistency of data capture across all customer touch points including the website, stores, competitions, call centre and in store events.
- Present monthly reports and analysis to the Retail managers on the growth of the marketable customer database, developing initiatives to help improve and drive in store data capture including in store events and staff incentive schemes.
- Run quarterly data capture workshops with retail staff, educating them on the importance of capturing good quality data and its uses in driving customer retention and loyalty.
- Work with E-commerce and Digital to implement tactical customer lifecycle marketing campaigns via email, direct mail, SMS, in-app notifications, etc. following the completion of a full customer segmentation analysis.
- Working with E-commerce, Marketing and Retail, improve the current clientelling programme, targeting the highest value customers; support in the development of a suite of email and other applicable communications including a welcome programme for these customers and membership-related reminders
- Manage the communication of results of the first-time purchase survey and in store feedback questionnaire providing insights on areas for Customer Service or site performance improvements to key stakeholders.
Email & SMS Marketing:
- As owner of the email and SMS KPI’s and relationship with the ESP, you will be responsible for ensuring that targets are communicated and work with the ESP to develop and deliver the marketing communications strategy/roadmap to deliver against targets.
- Manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of all customer email, sms, and in-app notifications and campaigns using the platform ensuring all tracking codes are applied correctly to facilitate accurate performance monitoring.
- Work closely with the editorial team to manage the weekly and monthly e-newsletters, ensuring the timely deployment of emails, sms, and in-app notifications to maximise revenue potential.
- Track the weekly performance of KPI’s against the weekly and monthly targets and communicate the performance of emails to internal stakeholders.
- Develop a testing strategy to identify the optimal deployment times and provide insights back to Ecommerce and Digital.
- Run regular workshops with the creative team to educate them on best practices e.g. optimising email and sms content for mobile and social media.
- Ongoing management and continued segmentation of email database to identify and target actives, lapsers and dormants with specific campaigns.
- Identify optimal channels for acquiring new email subscribers via competitions, social media campaigns and other online channels; monitor churn of new acquisitions and test different promotions for driving conversion to purchase within first three months.
- Manage the delivery of response data for tactical lifecycle email campaigns to the CRM agency to facilitate the measurement of targeted tactical on-boarding, reactivation and retention campaigns.
- As owner of the on-site email sign up process, work with the Creative team and ECommerce to scope the design and integration of a seamless one-step account registration and email sign up process.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 25 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree ; Marketing-related course preferred
- 3-5+ years experience in similar CRM roles and in-depth knowledge of CRM customer planning with a large customer base preferably in retail.
- A passion for making marketing communications as relevant to customers as possible, personalising content thoughtfully by utilising customer data.
- A highly analytical role, therefore advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills is a must
- Experience working with an Email service provider
- Experience with database management, CRM software and CRM reporting tools
- Previous Magento knowledge or experience is a plus
- Excellent data and analysis capabilities
- Outstanding execution skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to organise, prioritise and multitask effectively in fast paced environment
- Flexibility and self-motivation
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate insights regarding key digital marketing metrics with internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Must be willing to work full-time and on-site in Libis, QC
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Monthly Perfect Employee Reward (Attendance Incentive)
- Monthly Product Allowance
- Life and Medical Insurance
- Product discounts
- Regular work hours
- Carpool services
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- 1 opening