Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Quezon City, Philippines2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Healthy Options is looking for an Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Talent Management Team who will be in charge of recruitment operations:
- Finds, selects and recruits the best qualified people to join Healthy Options Group of Companies.
- Conducts pre-hire assessments (interview and testing) and implement other selection tools to ensure the quality of hires.
- Develops job descriptions and specifications, prepares job adverts, checks application forms, shortlists, interviews and selects candidates for endorsement to the Managing Director.
- Continuously reviews the criteria in identifying the best recruitment channel and source given each of the requirements.
- Manages online job portals
- Creates content for social media pages of Healthy Options Careers
- Conducts onboarding orientation for new hires
- Coordinates with third party providers and executive search firms
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 25 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Graduate of Psychology, Human Resource Management or any related course
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in handling end-to-end recruitment
- Employer branding experience is a plus
- Highly creative and resourceful
- Strong influencing skills
- Confident, results-driven and highly flexible
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making
- Exceptional communication and people skills
- A team player with a sense of humor
- Willing to work onsite our head office in Libis, QC
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Monthly Product Allowances
- Attendance Incentives
- Meal Allowances
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.