You will manage and lead the whole recruitment and employer branding process for all brands under Healthy Options group. As the manager you are expected to maximize all resources - recruitment tools and channels available including social media, job boards, career advertisements and other recruitment marketing media to be able hire the best qualified candidates.
- Plans and executes the employer branding strategy to attract the best candidates for all the requirement initiatives of the Group
- Forecast the talent required in alignment with business strategies and priorities
- Actively build awareness of the EVP through career websites, social media, and through all requirement collateral
- Develops innovative sourcing strategies including a process for keeping passive candidates engaged
- Taps talent communities , leverage social media, develop strong university ties and establishes effective employee referral program
- Establishes Talent Acquisition analytics that are business-focused and that measures the quality of hire
- Oversees candidate screening and assessment based on established scorecard
- Manages pleasant candidate experience at every touch point in the selection process
- Communicates all plans and programs with the HR Director
- Develops, trains and manages the performance of talent acquisition team
- Prepares and monitor the budget for recruitment
- Maintain integrity on all talent acquisition and selection practices
- Monitors labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process complaint with legal requirements
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 25 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management or any related course
- Solid experience in talent acquisition & recruitment marketing
- Proven track record in a similar manager level role
- Strong skills in planning & organizing, problem-solving, decision making & influencing
- Stress tolerance, agility and adaptability, leadership disposition and exceptional communication and people skills
- Good sense of humor
- Willing to work onsite in Libis, QC
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Monthly Product Allowances
- Monthly Attendance Incentives
- human resouces
- Behavioral Sciences [Organizational & Social Systems Development] and BS Business Management
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- 1 opening