Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Manager
- Quezon City, Philippines2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
You will manage and lead the whole recruitment and employer branding process for all brands under Healthy Options group. As the manager you are expected to maximize all resources - recruitment tools and channels available including social media, job boards, career advertisements and other recruitment marketing media to be able hire the best qualified candidates.
- Plans and executes the employer branding strategy to attract the best candidates for all the requirement initiatives of the Group
- Forecast the talent required in alignment with business strategies and priorities
- Actively build awareness of the EVP through career websites, social media, and through all requirement collateral
- Develops innovative sourcing strategies including a process for keeping passive candidates engaged
- Taps talent communities , leverage social media, develop strong university ties and establishes effective employee referral program
- Establishes Talent Acquisition analytics that are business-focused and that measures the quality of hire
- Oversees candidate screening and assessment based on established scorecard
- Manages pleasant candidate experience at every touch point in the selection process
- Communicates all plans and programs with the HR Director
- Develops, trains and manages the performance of talent acquisition team
- Prepares and monitor the budget for recruitment
- Maintain integrity on all talent acquisition and selection practices
- Monitors labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process complaint with legal requirements
WHY JOIN US?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 25 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management or any related course
- Solid experience in talent acquisition & recruitment marketing
- Proven track record in a similar manager level role
- Strong skills in planning & organzing, problem solving, decision making & influencing
- Stress tolerance, agility and adaptability, leadership disposition and exceptional communication and people skills
- Good sense of humor
- Willing to work onsite in Libis, QC
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
We pride in providing competitive compensation packages:
- Monthly Perfect Employee Reward - monetary benefit
- Monthly Product Allowance
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Recruiting Wizard
- Brand Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership skills
- human resouces
- Behavioral Sciences [Organizational & Social Systems Development] and BS Business Management
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.