- Quezon City, Philippines2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Baking Therapy, a new concept from Healthy Options, opens up unimagined array of gustatory emotions to lift your mood and awaken your senses. Freshly baked by hand every day, our artesan and gluten-free breads, and pastries combine pleasure and good healthy balance, made from natural ingredients selected for their qualities in nutrition and flavor.
We're looking for passionate Pastry Assistants to join our in-store and commissary teams.
- Apply Healthy Options pastry best practices and hygiene & food safety management
- Training of the other assistant bakers with the help of the chefs
- Ensure the kitchen’s cleanliness
- Assist the executive chef and sous chef in monitoring stock (frozen)
- Work with other bakers in producing bakery products
WHY JOIN US?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 24 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Work experience with pastry production (at least 1 year)
- Work experience with gluten-free breads and pastries is an advantage
- Familiarity with food safety best practices
- Organizational skills and has worked with a team
- Worked in a similar function before
- Good communication skills (both English and Tagalog)
- Can carry heavy loads (i.e. sugar sacks) and physically fit
- Good in understanding recipes
- Knowledgeable in most of the aspects and processes of the pastry production
- Knowledgeable in freezer storage and FIFO
- Knowledgeable in proper raw materials storage and food safety management
- Must be flexible and dedicated (willing to work early in the morning and open for overtime)
- Must be willing to work 6 days a week
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Monthly Product Allowances
- Monthly Attendance Incentives
- Interest-free Company Loans
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Skilled Trade
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- Retail Industry
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.