- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 15 days
- Recruiter responds
- 34% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 15 days ago
- Hospital / Health Care
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Management Support Office, Makati, Philippines
ACCUCert Tax Credit Software
Auditing and Compliance
Attention to Detail
Certified Public Accountant
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Accountancy.
- Passed the CPA Licensure Examination
- Minimum of 1-year of professional level experience in tax accounting.
- Organized, keen to details and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong supervisory skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Review and supervise timely filing and payments of all monthly, quarterly, and annual tax returns.
- Review and ensure submission of schedules, alphalist, VAT relief and other supporting schedule required as an attachment to each internal revenue taxes and other tax correspondence.
- Facilitate and ensure timely annual registration of the company to BIR, registration of books of accounts and other related accreditation as required by the tax authority.
- Direct and supervise application of business permit and renewal of the company and pay related business tax due thereof.
- Review and post regular tax accounting entries in the books and perform reconciliation.
- Conduct of related tax acivities, such as but not limited to, tax compliance review, tax audits, tax planning, etc.
- Conducts research on tax laws and regulations as required by the circumstances.
- Coach and train staffs.
- Attend to various tax forums, seminars and activities to either internal or external tax events.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Healthway Medical is the country’s trusted and most preferred network of mall-based clinics as it offers a unique one-stop-shop setting where minor surgical operations, special medical examinations and preventive healthcare and specialized medical consultations are performed under the administration of reputable and experienced doctors in the country. Clients experience convenience and comfort in our clinics which are strategically located in seven major supermalls in Metro Manila namely – Alabang Town Center, Festival Supermall, Market! Market!, Greenbelt 5, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Healthway Manila and SM The Block. Healthway is one of the first in the country to have its own clinic management system that connects the network of clinics. Thus, doctors can efficiently manage their patients’ medical records from all branches electronically. Healthway is also the only mall clinic network that has a “Hate-Wait” program that allow patients to use their waiting time for mall shopping and they will then be sent a mobile message if its already their turn. Patients can conveniently view their diagnostic test results online in the privacy of their homes with Healthway’s secure system called “Results Online”. We continuously enhance and improve our clinic services to provide total customer satisfaction. Healthway Medical was voted by consumers for two consecutive years as Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand in the ambulatory and specialty clinic category for 2013 (Gold award) and 2014 (Platinum award and Marketing Excellence award). We commit to treat you with the best care you deserve.