- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 days
- Recruiter responds
- 61% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 21 days ago
- Hospital / Health Care
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Mall-Based Clinics, Muntinlupa, Philippines
Medical Industry Knowledge
Attention to Detail
Monitoring and Evaluation
- A graduate of BS Radiologic Technology.
- Must be a Registered Radiologic Technologist.
- At least 1-year work experience as Radiologic Technologist.
- Must be customer service-oriented and with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Review and evaluate developed x-rays, video tape, or computer generated information to determine if images are satisfactory for diagnostic purposes.
- Use radiation safety measures and protection devices to comply with government regulations and to ensure safety of patients and staff.
- Explain procedures and observe patients to ensure safety and comfort during scan.
- Operate or oversee operation of radiologic and magnetic imaging equipment to produce images of the body for diagnostic purposes.
- Position and immobilize patient on examining table.
- Position imaging equipment and adjust controls to set exposure time and distance, according to specification of examination.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Healthway Medical is the country’s trusted and most preferred network of mall-based clinics as it offers a unique one-stop-shop setting where minor surgical operations, special medical examinations and preventive healthcare and specialized medical consultations are performed under the administration of reputable and experienced doctors in the country. Clients experience convenience and comfort in our clinics which are strategically located in seven major supermalls in Metro Manila namely – Alabang Town Center, Festival Supermall, Market! Market!, Greenbelt 5, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Healthway Manila and SM The Block. Healthway is one of the first in the country to have its own clinic management system that connects the network of clinics. Thus, doctors can efficiently manage their patients’ medical records from all branches electronically. Healthway is also the only mall clinic network that has a “Hate-Wait” program that allow patients to use their waiting time for mall shopping and they will then be sent a mobile message if its already their turn. Patients can conveniently view their diagnostic test results online in the privacy of their homes with Healthway’s secure system called “Results Online”. We continuously enhance and improve our clinic services to provide total customer satisfaction. Healthway Medical was voted by consumers for two consecutive years as Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand in the ambulatory and specialty clinic category for 2013 (Gold award) and 2014 (Platinum award and Marketing Excellence award). We commit to treat you with the best care you deserve.