- Pasig, Philippines2/F TAO Corporate Center, P.E. Antonio , Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for performing the day- to-day general ledger accounting, financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas.
- Research and resolve Business Unit(s) inquiries for assigned functional areas.
- Routine communication with Supervisors relating to financial close, issues and deliverables.
- Responsible for month-end, quarter-end and year-end close for assigned functional areas:
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the periodic management reporting of financial results for assigned functional areas:
- Prepare all Financial Reporting requirements package.
- Perform Balance Sheet account reconciliations, account analysis, accrual calculations, and other related accounting documents/schedules.
- Prepare journal entries related to assigned functional responsibilities.
- Calculate withholding tax receipts for Corporate Tax.
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance.
- Cross train as back-ups for other staff in the case of emergencies.
- Review and research accounting transactions for functional.
- 3-4 years related experience.
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
- Ability to succeed in a team environment.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Understanding of accounting processes, procedure and internal controls.
- Strong research and analysis skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to generate bold, creative ideas to improve performance.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.