- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Manages and leads a team of employees. Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to a team.
- Motivates team members and assesses performance.
- Provides help to management, including hiring and training, and keeps management updated on team performance.
- Communicates concerns and policies among management and team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder; Business / Accountancy / Commerce is required
- 4 to 5 years’ experience in doing Accounts Payable – Invoice To Pay in a BPO or Shared Service setup (i.e. month end closing, reconciliation and dashboard).
- Must have managed a group of agents
- Must be knowledgeable in F&A process
- With good communications skills
- Must be willing to work in shifting schedule
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.