- Cebu City, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
The Operations Director leads the overall manufacturing operations of the company. Responsible on checking that production is on schedule to the required standards of quality, cost, delivery and safety. He produces optimum efficiency and economy of operations and maximizes profits by performing duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve financial targets through efficient management of manufacturing activities for warehouse – sewing, cutting, quality to finishing
- Execute product development strategies for improving cost position and product performance
- Seek and develop long-term operational and product development strategies to optimize and sustain manufacturing process which would include, but not limited to, the ongoing operation of reliable supply of raw materials, maintenance that effectively supports all departments, safe procedures and operating behaviors for manufacturing actives and optimization of reliability initiatives throughout the facility.
- Analyzes plant and department budgets and allocates operating and capital expense budgets.
- Accountable for improving productivity through engineering changes, resource allocation and performance management. Insures changes required for efficient manufacturing of salt products are implemented in both a timely and effective manner.
- Responsible for all production operations in compliance with company quality and environmental standards, and all other duties that impact product safety, legality and quality systems.
Bachelor's Degree in Business or Engineering and other related technical degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years manufacturing experience, including a minimum of five (5) years in Production and Technical management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing process preferably in apparel industry
- Understands operations and process flow related to the construction of a garment (e.g. Fabric inspection, cutting, heat transfer, sewing, finishing, and shipping).
- Basic technical understanding of the sewing construction of apparel products
- Able to demonstrate the following competencies: Leadership, Analytical, Design, Problem Solving, Project Management, Technical Skills, Customer Service, Interpersonal Skills, Oral & Written Communication, Cross-functional Teamwork, Change Management, Delegation, Business Acumen, Strategic Thinking, Continuous Improvement and Innovation.
- Highly motivated with a passion for driving operational business change.
- Commitment to providing the highest Level of support and quality.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional organization and planning skills
- Willing to be based in Cebu/Central Luzon and travel inland and abroad
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.