- Managing the day to day forecasting and scheduling for specified accounts
- Ensure strategies goals are met through forecast modeling, collaborative planning and effective communication.
- Oversee and maintain the workforce management platform utilized for forecasting and scheduling
- Gathers data to understand the key drivers of volume (lead and marketing forecast, outbound call volume) and incorporate into forecasting and planning
- Identifies and researches service level risks for problem resolution and management notification
- Leads in the effort of building staffing strategies that support multi-site, multi-skilled student contact centers
- Assist with training of staff on Workforce management policies and procedures
- At least 6 months’ worth of experience as a BPO Workforce Scheduler or Planner is required
- Well-versed in creating and translating raw data into useful/informative reports
- With high level of expertise in using MS Office (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- Required skill(s): data analysis, real time management, scheduling, system and network administration, Generating Data, MS Office.
- Applicants must be willing to work in McKinley Hill.
- Flexible and willing to work in shift schedules
- Can start ASAP
- Data Analysis
About Head Hunters Asia Pacific Inc
Head Hunters Asia Pacific, Inc. is not your quintessential head hunters — we offer our extensive network from across the globe, and our stern expertise in the industry. We recognise the value and importance of securing and retaining the finest talent available. We connect the best mix of skills and personality to the right role. This is achieved through effective partnering with all our clients and understanding how best to represent your business on the market. Likewise, potential applicants are more than just a set of names and skills logged in some impersonal database; we get to know each and every one of our candidates, their individual aspirations, motivations, core strengths and personalities. Rigorously planning and structurally seeking out the most outstanding executive talents by thoroughly researching the market is our principle in Head Hunters Asia Pacific, Inc.. Whether you are the candidate or the client, we make sure that we have a comprehensive grasp of your needs. With locations in Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, and the Philippines, we have the capability of accurately delivering highly qualified individuals through our expanded network of contacts, competent specialist consultants, and our dedication to innovative recruitment solutions. This approach benefits both clients and candidates, whilst achieving our fundamental purpose of connecting talent with opportunity and underpinning our core philosophy of People, Pride, and Passion.