Head Hunters Asia Pacific Inc
- Pasig, PhilippinesOrtigas Ave, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 20,000.00 - PHP 25,000.00 / monthPHP200002500020000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
This position required to provide coaching and guidance to all Retouchers, and creatively retouch images from supplied design briefs to a very high standard and consistency. The work required will include adjusting contrast, colour correction, creating complex image compositions, adding finishing touches to images, photos, and realistic 3D renderings, colour conversions of products and cleaning up blemishes, dust or scratches
- Coaches retoucher before the start of each project and estimate the timings.
- Manages workload for all retouchers in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Creates clipping path, cleaning up blemishes, dust and scratches, retouching out unneccssary photography setup things;
- Multiple images composition, contrast adjustment, colour matched with color sample or reference, and execute client's comments and direction.
- Converts images received into color correct, production ready images for use in any media environment. This includes converting and accurately matching RGB, CMYK or special colours.
- Manages multi layered PSD's containing multiple Layer sets and file management.
- Ensures Line and Traffic Managers are kept informed of the progress of the jobs they are working on, and any impact there is to the production plan.
- Ensures that all images produced and proofed are correct and reviewed in accordance to the quality procedure.
- Adheres to all reporting processes set up with this department.
- Provides trainings and technical assistance to all retouchers.
- Provides the timings spent and updating progress on each projects.
- Produces colour accurate proofs for client’s approval.
- Ensures all quality control procedures are adhered to and all relevant documents are completed.
- Performs other task as assigned by the Company from time to time.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in packaging graphics field, with exposure in retouching is a definite advantage.
- Knowledge in the following:
- Other Asian languages / European languages is a plus but not essential.
- 3D rendering will be an advantage but not essential.
- Proficient in Photoshop (CS6 or above) and related Adobe suite applications;
- Has skills in the following:
- Time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- English communication
- Has the following traits:
- Work under pressure and meet the tentative schedule
- Can-do attitude, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility
- Hardworking and willing to work overtime during peak season
- Work well as a team leader or as an individual contributor would be an advantage
- Able to manage colour profiles according to print requirements;
- Detail oriented
- Well organized and able to maintain high accuracy on his/her own work
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- Adobe Lightroom
- Creative Thinking
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ortigas Ave, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 8 openings
About Head Hunters Asia Pacific Inc
Head Hunters Asia Pacific, Inc. is not your quintessential head hunters — we offer our extensive network from across the globe, and our stern expertise in the industry. We recognise the value and importance of securing and retaining the finest talent available. We connect the best mix of skills and personality to the right role. This is achieved through effective partnering with all our clients and understanding how best to represent your business on the market. Likewise, potential applicants are more than just a set of names and skills logged in some impersonal database; we get to know each and every one of our candidates, their individual aspirations, motivations, core strengths and personalities. Rigorously planning and structurally seeking out the most outstanding executive talents by thoroughly researching the market is our principle in Head Hunters Asia Pacific, Inc.. Whether you are the candidate or the client, we make sure that we have a comprehensive grasp of your needs. With locations in Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, and the Philippines, we have the capability of accurately delivering highly qualified individuals through our expanded network of contacts, competent specialist consultants, and our dedication to innovative recruitment solutions. This approach benefits both clients and candidates, whilst achieving our fundamental purpose of connecting talent with opportunity and underpinning our core philosophy of People, Pride, and Passion.