- Responds to and resolves customer requests, in relation to software, hardware and network operations, application, infrastructure and store equipment and set up (retail) difficulties by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service.
- Consistently achieves First Contact Resolution performance metric.
- Accurately documents tickets.
- Keeps customer aware of resolution steps - if ticket needs to be dispatched.
- Provides clients with issue reference numbers and request numbers.
- Enters all troubleshooting/resolution steps into the trouble ticket.
- Understands SLA requirements for the client.
- Assists in cross training and communicate quick fixes.
- Manages time and workload to meet predetermined service levels.
- Technical Coaching/mentoring of Level 1 Resources.
- Serves as a point of Escalation of unresolved issues and complex Service Desk Issues.
- Provides required RCA and close problem tickets.
- End to End ticket ownership providing updates to users and follow ups with higher resolver teams.
- Provides Knowledge Articles to Knowledge Managers for KA upload.
- Bachelors Degree in any course.
- At least 18 months working experience.
- Preferably has experience working in Technical Helpdesk account supporting global accounts.
- Exprience working in a BPO company.
- Willing to work in Alabang.
- Willing to work in night shift.
- Technical Support
About Head Hunters Asia Pacific Inc
Head Hunters Asia Pacific, Inc. is not your quintessential head hunters — we offer our extensive network from across the globe, and our stern expertise in the industry. We recognise the value and importance of securing and retaining the finest talent available. We connect the best mix of skills and personality to the right role. This is achieved through effective partnering with all our clients and understanding how best to represent your business on the market. Likewise, potential applicants are more than just a set of names and skills logged in some impersonal database; we get to know each and every one of our candidates, their individual aspirations, motivations, core strengths and personalities. Rigorously planning and structurally seeking out the most outstanding executive talents by thoroughly researching the market is our principle in Head Hunters Asia Pacific, Inc.. Whether you are the candidate or the client, we make sure that we have a comprehensive grasp of your needs. With locations in Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, and the Philippines, we have the capability of accurately delivering highly qualified individuals through our expanded network of contacts, competent specialist consultants, and our dedication to innovative recruitment solutions. This approach benefits both clients and candidates, whilst achieving our fundamental purpose of connecting talent with opportunity and underpinning our core philosophy of People, Pride, and Passion.