The Patient Care Representative is responsible for inbound and outbound calls, converting new patients, and setting their appointments.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls.
- Manage the Patient Care Workbook.
- Provide administrative tasks as instructed by HFDC.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports as indicated by HFDC.
- Effectively manage time based on priority when handling multiple tasks.
- Proactively complete anticipated or routine assignments.
- Logically consider the full intent of request to determine the best process of completion.
- Demonstrate ability to do the following:
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Interact and communicate clearly, concisely, and accurately with co- workers, patients, insurance companies, and others.
- At least 2 years experience in a call center.
- Preferably with sales background.
- Experienced with general operations and call center technology.
- BPO experience at a multinational corporation.
- Firm understanding of the importance of Quality Customer Service.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Resourceful when executing tasks in the most efficient method.
- Self-motivated, committed, accountable, and goal-oriented.
Fit / Culture Requirements:
- Focuses on the work that has greatest impact and value.
- Does not allow relationships and/or projects to fail, even when challenging struggles arise.
- Gets the job done.
- Follows through on commitments with action in a timely manner, refrains from excuses or blame.
- Owns mistakes and seeks solution.
- Aware of areas of responsibilities and gets the job done.
- Supports team members when they need assistance for the greater good of the company.
- Initiates, does not wait to be asked.
- Solution Minded
- Maintains a positive attitude and addresses challenges with a proposed solution.
- Goes the extra mile to support and serve Hawaii Family Dental Center guests and teammates.
About Hawaii Family Center BPO Inc
Hawaii Family Center BPO Inc. or HFCBI is a customer service oriented outsourced services for consumers of which caters to dental services provided in the US. HFCBI provides over the phone patient care assistance for scheduling of an appointment and customer service support with a highly experienced customer service oriented team that is driven by quality of service and customer satisfaction.
HFCBI delivers complete solutions that enrich every aspect of patient care engagement and gives access to one of the most diverse teams on the planet, helping our patients to connect with our centers on a personal level, regardless of language or region.
Prioritization: Focuses on the work that has greatest impact and value.
Relentlessness: does not allow relationships and/or projects to fail, even when challenging struggles arise. Gets the job done.
Accountability: Follows through on commitments with action in a timely manner, refrains from excuses or blame. Owns mistakes and seeks solution.
Initiative: aware of areas of responsibilities and gets the job done; supports team members when they need assistance for the greater good of the company. Initiates, does not wait to be asked.
Solution Minded: maintains a positive attitude and addresses challenges with a proposed solution.
Excellence: goes the extra mile to support and serve Hawaii Family Dental Center guests and teammates.