- The Associate Design Manager assists in managing a design team in creating quality creative content on a daily basis.
- A very good communicator who can present ideas clearly and concisely; can negotiate with clients and internal accounts teams.
- An expert understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible.
- A strong foundation in team + time management.
- The Associate Design Manager is a strong communicator, who can work with other team members to better understand what is needed but can also explain the designer’s creations and the rationale behind them.
- Up to date with current design trends in and around the social media space.
This is a predominantly work-from-home role.
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Travel-ready candidates preferred (subject to prevailing travel restrictions if any)
- Please provide an updated portfolio of both your professional work and your personal projects
- 5 years of experience in the creative marketing field
- At least 2 years of team management required
- Advertising industry experience preferred
- Work experience producing illustrations, graphic elements and vector designs according to client specifications
- Strong communication skills
- Very strong Team management skills
- Adeptness with leading design software packages
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Knowledge of photography, videography and animation is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Adobe Photoshop
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Adobe Illustrator
- Graphic Design
- Creative Writing
- Time Management
- Digital Creative Direction
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Multimedia Arts
- Graphic Design
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Level 10, Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Ave and 31 st Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 2 openings
About Hashtag Interactive
We are HASHTAG INTERACTIVE, a digital marketing consultancy with offices in Singapore and Manila that is optimised for a digital-centric world. We offer an integrated suite of solutions - from strategy and planning consultation to social media and interactive executions. Our clients span across different categories: automotive, wearable technology, nutrition, event management, food & beverage, tourism, and more. We work collaboratively with our partners and clients to move brands and businesses forward. We're not your typical digital agency. We speak MARKETING. We live DIGITAL. We breathe CONVERSATIONS. And we absolutely LOVE what we do. WE ARE #CONTENT OBSESSED. We create content that ENGAGES: If it doesn't get people to like, comment, share, meme, mention, tag, retweet, regram, buy or post, then it ain't worth our time. We come up with #KICKASS STRATEGIES. We analyse needs, wants and goals, then work towards strategically creating plans & campaigns that give produce REAL results. WHY JOIN US? Our values are centred on nurturing your creative mind by giving you the tools to help you see your ideas and innovations come to life. This is your chance to collaborate with a team consisting of some of the best digital masterminds in a dynamic, supportive environment. We don't just live up to the hype - WE MAKE HYPE HAPPEN.