- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 22 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 days ago
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 4th Floor, Market! Market! Mall, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Responsible for analyzing, tracking and reporting budgetary performance to the Senior Director and Operations Mangers on a monthly basis. Provide staffing forecasts, new hire class requirements, and turnover projects for annual budgets
- Create various informational reports for Human Resources, Account Services and other departments
- Manage the demands of a high-volume inbound Call/Contact center including overseeing and actively participating in the scheduling and workforce management functions
- Manage and coordinate a team responsible for forecasting, budgeting, scheduling and workforce management in a Call/Contact Center environment
- Ensure the account is staffed according to projected needs on a daily basis
- Coordinate vacation requests and communicate schedules to Call Center Supervisors
- Provide written reports as needed
Leadership and Management:
- Adopt and develop a management style of engagement, professionalism and openness.
- Develop and communicate a clear vision of the business goals to drive results.
- Build relationships with employees; establish rapport, trust and credibility
- Evaluate and develop team members to align capabilities with roles business needs and career development.
- Maintain clarity of and communicate the company’s vision and values
- Facilitate communication and collaboration within the function and across Harte Hanks
- Actively monitor and improve employee commitment, using the Harte Hanks employee survey tools and insights.
- Supervises work of others, including planning, assigning, scheduling and reviewing work, ensuring quality standards.
- Is responsible for hiring, terminating, training and developing, reviewing performance and administering corrective action for staff.
- Plans organizational structure and job content.
- Perform monthly and annual reviews and make appropriate wage and rate recommendations within budgetary limitations
- Manage staff responsible for forecasting call volumes, staffing levels, call handling times, service levels, payroll hours, shrinkage levels, occupancy levels, turnover, etc.