HR Business Partner
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed vocational course
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 24 days
- Recruiter responds
- 27% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 4th Floor, Market! Market! Mall, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Strong customer relationship skills, the ability to build strong relationships with people at different levels of the organization.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Effective oral and written communication skills when dealing with management and employees at various organization levels, including senior management.
- Ability to deal with ambiguous and fluid situations.
- Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities.
- Professional approach with a can-do attitude.
- An experience of advising on complicated Employee Relations issues.
- An up to date understanding of present and future employment legislation.
- Adept in MS Office Applications (Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Outlook and ACCESS).
- Excellent verbal & written communication, interpersonal & collaborative, facilitation & presentation and influencing & negotiation skills.
- Create program-wide initiatives for continuous improvement.
- Excellent skills in problem-solving, conflict resolution, organization/time management and motivation.
- Ability to craft compelling written/oral proposals and/or response statements Multi-Task, Flexible.
- A team player.
Account Management – Account/Department Consultancy Services
- Work in partnership with the business/account to provide specialist coaching, support, and influence that enable business/account to effectively deliver their people plans.
- Play an integral part in success assigned Accounts/Departments by developing effective working relationships, influencing and challenging Account/Department management team, and the development and delivery of their people plan in support of the achievement of the business area and HR strategies.
- Provide support to the assigned Department/Account key client areas of Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Employee Development, Employee Relations and Discipline.
- Build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships through proactive business programs and problem resolution.
- Monitor the trends on the external job market and comparing the external job market trends with the internal trends among employees; discover all the bad trends, which can influence the organizational performance and can have a huge unexpected impact on the motivation of employees.
- Talent Development.
- Facilitate internal application and movement.
Talent Engagement and Retention
- Responsible for setting an employee friendly environment, which builds a good platform for reaching the goals and where t employees feel their personal contribution to the results of the organization and they feel, they are recognized for being successful.
- Work with managers to develop employee engagement and motivational activities and programs.
- Champion ESAT in the managed business/account.
- Handle simple compensation and benefits issues of employees.
- Conduct exit interviews and analyze attrition.
Talent Relations & Discipline
- Work in partnership with the business to manage employee by building management responsibility and capability for managing ER/IR issues and improve the effectiveness of consultation.
- Support business area with disciplinary/grievances and other employee issues where specific business area knowledge is essential.
- Monitor absenteeism, schedule adherence and compliance to company policies and recommend action to be taken, in case.
- Coach managers and employees through difficult situations.
Reward and Recognition
- Co-develop with clients local reward and recognition strategies and interventions in order to meet business needs in conjunction with reward specialists.
- Assist with any issues or questions Embed a performance management culture within the business area as a means of driving business improvement by ensuring clear objectives, feedback and the improvement of customer service through behaviors aligned with our values.
- Ensure that line leaders are effectively and proactively managing staff performance.
- Facilitate appropriate response to serious performance issues.
- Culture Advocate: encourage and drive corporate culture and environment.
- Change management: assist managers and employees in adapting to working in a fluid environment.
Policy Cascade and Compliance
- Responsible for the overall compliance of the HR solutions and HR Procedures applied at the account/business with the law and the internal procedures set in the organization.
- Identify gaps in existing HR policies and contribute to the development of new HR policies and procedures. Consult and deliver new/amended policies and procedures into the business area.
HR Continuous Improvement
- Work with other HR BPs/HR teams across the site/s to ensure that consistent HR support/services are provided consistently across the site/s.
- Proactively gain client feedback to aid HR functions to improve service levels and alert HR areas where an issue/project may impact on other areas.