- Pasig, Philippines36 Meralco Ave, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Customer Service (5%)
- Greets all customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Responds proactively to make the coffee experience positive and prevent customer service situations
- Attends to minor customer concerns
- Reports daily Customer feedback (both positive and needs to improve) and traffic count to IS
- Operations (60%)
- a. Operates coffee preparation machines, such as espresso and brewing equipment
- b. Weighs and grinds coffee beans per standard recipe
- c. Prepares hot or cold beverages following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques and standards
- Prepares sandwiches, salad, and miscellaneous food items following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques and standards
- Serves prepared beverage and food such as sandwich/es and salad per standards.
- Product (15%)
- Maintains the highest quality and consistent product standards.
- Follows all Company drink, food recipes and procedures.
- Develops an understanding of coffee and the differences in flavor and blends.
- Facility (in the absence of professional janitor) (5%)
- Cleans or sanitizes work areas (i.e. bar, dining, storage), utensils (dishwashing), or equipment.
- Properly washes and dries all kinds of cleaning rags following the sanitation standards
- Cleans service or seating areas.
- Check temperatures of chillers, ac, fans or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Proper disposal of garbage and drainage
- Collects water for sanitation and cleaning
- Reports potential safety hazards to the manager on duty.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs or preventive maintenance services
- Inventory (refer to Inventory P&G) (5%)
- Maintains stock level of inventories by conducting daily inventory count
- Properly organizes different stocks and supplies per usage (i.e. cleaning, perishable, non-perishable products).
- Follows FIFO method for perishable. Labels date received and expiration on all perishable items
- Ensures that store stocks are replenished
- Places orders of low inventory items by informing or submitting request/s to IS
- Others (5%)
- Follows P&G on closing and opening procedures, requisition, deployment, and standard operating procedures in the Operations Manual
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Core Values (5%)
- Applies core values in daily decisions / transactions
- A graduate of HRM, Food Service Management, HRS and any related course
- At least 1-year experience as Barista
- Experience in F&B an advantage
- Coffee Making
- Customer Service
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job Type: Full-time
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.