- Pasig, Philippines36 Meralco Avenue , Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information; managing staff.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating correctives actions.
- Maintain financial security by establishing internal controls.
- A graduate of Accountancy course; preferable CPA
- Strictly with extensive background/experience
- Aggressive and well versed with accounting, Hardworking;
- Knows how to deal with BIR regarding LOA's etc.
- Leader, goal oriented
- Strongly analytic and planning skills
- God communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.