- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 3 days
- Recruiter responds
- 10% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 303 Victoria Tower, 79 Panay Avenue Cor. Timog Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
Judgement and Decision Making
Public Safety and Security
Attention to Detail
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree.
- Required training: Basic Occupational Safety And Health Training
- Knowledgeable in legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in a Construction site is a plus.
- Orients new hires on Environmental, Health and Safety Awareness.
- Conducts Toolbox meetings.
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Investigates, records and reports all incidents, injuries and other occupational health and safety hazards.
- Maintains awareness of active and developing situation at the project site.
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Our Mission Hansei Corporation, operating its business with loyalty, integrity, and accountability, is dedicated to provide excellent engineering, procurement and construction services to its customers by means of giving high quality and innovative products, services and solutions through the maintenance of strong and trusted relationships with its customers, partners and suppliers. Our Vision Hansei Corporation envisions itself to be the leading engineering, procurement, and construction company in the country, providing the best products and services to the satisfaction of customers in the power industry and a welcome partner in the local community where it operates.