Quality Assurance/Quality Control Engineer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed associate's degree
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 days
- Recruiter responds
- 54% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 303 Victoria Tower, 79 Panay Avenue Cor. Timog Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
Cost Estimating Software
Attention to Detail
Registered Electrical Engineer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Electrical/Civil/Mechanical),
- Required skill(s): AutoCad.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Organize, implement, conduct and manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) Programs as per the Company's Quality Policy.
- Perform all daily inspection, test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction according to the approved plans, drawings and specifications.
- Supervise effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule and ensure adherence to all procedures and specification and to coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Attending with the Client's material control engineer relative to the project timely RFI (Request for Inspection) and administer Company's Quality Program
- Ensure that Non-Conformance Report (NCR) are raised once the activities deviated from the Contract Specifications or normal construction industry practices
- Coordinate with Project Manager and construction team for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
- Provide technical support to the Project Manager and guidance to site staff in the submission of materials for approval, request for inspection, shop drawings, As-built drawings, O & M manual.
- Safekeep QA/QC records and documentations
- Develop method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
Our Mission Hansei Corporation, operating its business with loyalty, integrity, and accountability, is dedicated to provide excellent engineering, procurement and construction services to its customers by means of giving high quality and innovative products, services and solutions through the maintenance of strong and trusted relationships with its customers, partners and suppliers. Our Vision Hansei Corporation envisions itself to be the leading engineering, procurement, and construction company in the country, providing the best products and services to the satisfaction of customers in the power industry and a welcome partner in the local community where it operates.