Project Control And Monitoring Officer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 12 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 79 Panay Avenue Corner Timog Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
Auditing and Compliance
Cost Estimating Software
Attention to Detail
Registered Electrical Engineer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Electrical/Civil/Mechanical)
- Required skills: AutoCad. Ms Project
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Prepares and manages project schedule integrating work breakdown structure using MS Project or Primavera.
- Prepares estimation and schedule bar chart plan considering all inputs (manpower, equipment and materials) availability, production and construction sequences.
- Collates project look-ahead schedule that reflect the priority activities
- Monitors implementation schedule versus actual progress charts (histograms/S curves). Report deviations from plan to management.
- Interface with the project engineering team and communicate grey areas and concerns to management for action and resolution.
- Prepares Technical presentations to the customers.
- Works with project team in the development of work break down structure for progress reports, scheduling, cost estimating and project control.
- Submits weekly/monthly technical reports to clients, as required.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Our Mission Hansei Corporation, operating its business with loyalty, integrity, and accountability, is dedicated to provide excellent engineering, procurement and construction services to its customers by means of giving high quality and innovative products, services and solutions through the maintenance of strong and trusted relationships with its customers, partners and suppliers. Our Vision Hansei Corporation envisions itself to be the leading engineering, procurement, and construction company in the country, providing the best products and services to the satisfaction of customers in the power industry and a welcome partner in the local community where it operates.