- Marikina, Philippines
- Full time
- Collate cash vouchers for disbursements and record in the proper journal - validates completeness of supporting documents.
- Prepare accurate supporting computation, expense allocation and additional accounting entry on various payments.
- Prepare checks for non-cash disbursements.
- Ensure timely processing of payable vouchers and checks for various payments.
- Record the following
- all issued O.R.s;
- weekly payroll entries in the proper journal;
- monthly depreciation of fixed assets and amortization of other expenses;
- all collected CWTs from customers as corporate tax or creditable vat withheld as applicable.
- Knowledge of Accounting Operations;
- At least 1-2 years experience in the related field.;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Organizing and Planning
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.