- Makati, Philippines2F High Rise, Pacific Star Building Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue cor. Makati Avenue Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 23,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP23,000.0035,000.0023,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Responsible in the overall operations for the back of house and kitchen area of a restaurant by supervising the food preparation and cooking, maintaining a fully-stocked kitchen inventory and complying with safety techniques and sanitary standards.
- Knows how to compute and monitor food cost, waste and employee hours, doing their best to optimize profit for the company and create the best dining experience possible for customers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's College Degree , Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledgeable in Food Costing and Inventory Management
- Must be amenable to work on a six-day work schedule at Movie Stars Cafe in Centris, Quezon City
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Service Charge
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Food Storage and Safety
- Menu Planning
- Hotel, Restaurant & Institution Management [Culinary Arts Track]
- Tourism & Hospitality Management [Culinary Management]
- Culinary Arts
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2F High Rise, Pacific Star Building Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue cor. Makati Avenue Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.