- Makati, Philippines2F High Rise, Pacific Star Building Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue cor. Makati Avenue Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0025,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Maintain Financial report to Management and Audit Company
- Perform duties related to bookkeeping, preparation of government audit and taxes.
- Analyze Ledger Account
- Must have Knowledge in all tax related laws and legal issues that are related to financial transaction of the company.
- Exposed with PEZA, BIR and SEC processing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), or equivalent.
- MUST be a CPA preferably with 1 year accounting experience.
- Good knowledge of Accounting procedures and practices.
- Must be orderly and systematic, is conscious of deadlines and is keen to attention and details.
- Must be able to communicate from all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2F High Rise, Pacific Star Building Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue cor. Makati Avenue Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.