- Makati, Philippines2F High Rise, Pacific Star Building Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue cor. Makati Avenue Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 16,000.00 - 22,000.00 PHP / monthPHP16,000.0022,000.0016,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases based on the requirements.
- Write and maintain automated test (C#.Net or Any Web Browser Automation )
- Escalate and analyze test findings and prepare testing reports.
- Perform various testing across desktops, laptops, and mobile devices to guarantee the quality of the website or the application software
- Work closely with Team Leader and Developers to ensure all functionalities have been corrected and resolved within the given period of time.
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix the defects and participate in walkthroughs of the testing procedures.
- Ensure that all tested related work is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures.
- A good understanding of the system in both technical aspect and (GUI or NON-GUI human interactions) as well as functional product aspects.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Can deliver tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Results oriented individual.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2F High Rise, Pacific Star Building Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue cor. Makati Avenue Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.