- Makati, Philippines2F High Rise, Pacific Star Building Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue cor. Makati Avenue Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 27,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0027,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Will attend to the specific tasks that will be assigned by the CEO.
- Will work independently to plan, coordinate and organize projects.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings and appointments. Coordinating our CEO's schedule with the people who will be attending these functions.
- Responsible for preparing correspondence for various clients and inter-office communications
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): customer service and relationship management, MS Office
- Preferably with knowledge in Project Management and Business Development.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making capabilities and attributes.
- Organizational skills, able to multi-task, meet deadlines, prioritize and able to remain calm and focused under pressure.
- Applicants must be willing to be assigned at Makati City.
- Full-Time position(s) available
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2F High Rise, Pacific Star Building Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue cor. Makati Avenue Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.