- Quezon City, Philippines11-A, Scout Madriñan St; South Triangle, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
An excellent opportunity is now available for a motivated IMPEX STAFF to join our team. We are looking for a dedicated team member who is ready to make this role their own and take ownership for correctly and efficiently managing IMPEX processes.
As the successful applicant for this position, you will have the confidence to manage the day to day data processing for international shipments and securing all documentation required to adhere to laws and regulations for the import and export of goods. This is a hands-on role and is best suited for someone who has an IMPEX experience.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Handle and monitor import and export (IMPEX) purchase order and permit
- Requests quotations from forwarders and brokers. Prepares purchase order (PO) for import and export (either via air or sea).
- Prepares import costing
2. Coordinate with Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA), customs and other government agencies
- Responsible in securing permits and clearance from PEZA, Bureau of Custom (BOC), I-Konek and other concerned government agencies related to IMPEX activities of the company.
- Handles and applies documents for PEZA (8105, 8106, 8110 and 8112) letter of authorization (LOA) and surety bond.
- Prepares liquidation for PEZA 8105 and 8106.
3. Shipment and document monitoring
- Processes necessary documents needed and monitors status of shipment via telephone call, email and online.
- Tracks shipping schedule and obtains copies of shipping documents.
- Maintains and controls records and documents of IMPEX shipments.
- Coordinates and submits Impex reports (soft and hard copy) to the Accounting Department for payment accruals and accounting entry.
4. Act as Supplies Custodian
- Monitors office supplies and its PAR stock level.
5. Coordinate with subcontractors
- Computes for quantity to be purchased;
- Prepares purchase order for Subcon;
- Sub-con Monitoring and updates of materials.
6. Performs other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
As the successful applicant for the role, you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree with at least two (1) year of professional experience in Importation and Exportation Company
- Demonstrated Importation and exportation experience in any related field.
- Familiar with IMPEX requirements and procedures
- Knowledge in Philippine IMPEX laws and regulation.
- Keen and accurate to details
- Negotiation and reporting skills
- Information and task monitoring
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to communicate to clients, government agencies and to all team members in the organization
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Respectful, consistent, honest, trustworthy, flexible, team player and has an integrity
- Customer service oriented person
- Maintains standards of conduct
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 11-A, Scout Madriñan St; South Triangle, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Construction and Development
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.