- W15 La Fuerza Compound 2241 Don Chino Roces Avenue Makati City, 1231 PH, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Full time
- Trains and properly orients personnel on store policies, systems, and procedures before they are deployed to the selling area.
- Maintains discipline among store employees by making sure Company regulations are fairly administered and observed at all times.
- Handles the periodic performance evaluation of assigned staff and submits the necessary recommendations prior to movement or change in employment status of concerned staff and in order to gauge customer satisfaction.
- Regularly prepares reports required of stores by management and carefully reviews these before submission.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and regular customers to be able to maintain service to clients that are consistently of standard.
- Effectively and professionally handles customer complaints and recommends or initiates corrective actions as needed.
- Maintains an overall effective and efficient store operations by enforcing Company policies and procedures and acceptable store practices.
- Ensures that the store is always clean and properly maintained and all equipment are properly functioning.
- At least a College graduate, preferably with related work experience in a similar industry.
- Possesses excellent communication skills.
- Has a strong understanding of the company’s products and services.
- Must have a good sense of confidence and energetic enough to ably motivate the sales force.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.