- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 22 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 69% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 9 hours ago
- Real Estate
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 35,000.00 - 50,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 3rd Floor Pavilion Mall Greenfield District, Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Master's Degree in Economics, Business Studies, Administration, Management, Marketing, Commerce, Property Development, Real Estate Management, or equivalent.
- Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), is preferred.
- At least 5-years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possesses strong and effective negotiation skills.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets.
- Responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plan required to achieve the financial targets.
- Preferably Senior Managers or Directors specializing in Property, Real Estate, or equivalent.
- Responsible for the successful planning and implementation of processes, procedures, and tools to maximize the productivity and performance of the sales and marketing functions.
- Perform human resources duties, such as conducting interviews, hiring new staff and train them to be one of the leading real estate practitioners.
- Execute real estate expertise and strategic decision-making capabilities to promote sales through advertisements and open houses to achieve required sales targets.
- Demonstrate a high-level of proficiency in real estate sales management and remain knowledgeable about real estate markets, trends, and best sales practices.
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
Successful applicants will:
- Receive monthly allowance.
- Earn as much as 125,000 a month on commissions.
- Receive performance bonuses through cash rewards and incentives.
- Engage in extensive training programs.
- Market Greenfield projects locally and internationally.
Greenfield Marketers One is a subsidiary of Greenfield Development Corporation that exclusively handles all real estate properties such as Residential Subdivisions, Condominium Units, Commercial & Industrial.
One of the country’s most diversified real estate companies, Greenfield Development Corporation is rapidly expanding through aggressive development in the areas of industrial, commercial, residential, recreational and infrastructure projects.
With its 50-year history of stability, reliability and relentless pursuit for excellence, Greenfield Development Corporation, through the numerous peaks and troughs of the property business cycle, has stood firmly on solid ground. Anchored by vast landholdings, financial strength, strategic alliances and supported by world-renowned consultants and a dedicated team of professional managers and associates, Greenfield has provided the foundation for some of the Philippines’ most innovative projects: Ayala Greenfield Estates, Greenfield City Sta. Rosa, Pavilion (formerly Edsa Central), Greenfield District Mandaluyong, EDSA Metro Rail Transit3, Edsa Central Station, Paseo de Sta. Rosa, Greenfield AutoPark, Sta. Rosa Country Market, Lexington Garden Village, Hillsborough, Manila Southwoods and San Antonio Heights.
As Greenfield continues to grow and develop its land-holdings, its commitment remains: to leave the land nurtured by its principals as a legacy for future generations. Greenfield recognizes itself as stewards of these tracts of land and is committed to turning these precious resources into vibrant, living communities that will be "ours for generations".