Associate Sales Director
- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
Berakhir dalam sebulan
An Associate Sales Director is responsible for creating sales strategies and running a sales team of real estate property sellers.
This is a unique, ground-floor opportunity to work for a young entrepreneurial firm with a friendly and dynamic sales environment where you can earn an unlimited amount of income.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Achieving the monthly sales target by delivering sales both from personal and group accounts.
- Generating leads and prospects to meet the parameters for quarterly sales production review.
- Assisting under the direction of the Sales Director, operations, administration, and improvement of sales strategies.
- Assisting the Sales Director with recruiting, developing and training of new sellers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, (M.A) in the following or related field:
- Business Studies, Administration, Management, Marketing, Commerce, Property Development or Real Estate Management, or Planning
- At least 2-years related experience or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven track record in client presentation and negotiation, and closing techniques.
- Strong oral and written communication, supervisory, administrative and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of basic budgeting, vendor relationships, contract and payment practices.
- Ability to handle shifting and multiple priorities in a fast-paced, growth environment.
- Ability to work in and lead project teams and to work with a wide variety of individuals.
- Strong project management skills, which includes good judgment and resolution skills.
Tunjangan dan lain-lain
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
Successful applicants will:
- Receive monthly allowance.
- Earn as much as 125,000 a month on commissions.
- Receive performance bonuses through cash rewards and incentives.
- Engage in extensive training programs.
- Market Greenfield projects locally and internationally.
Kemampuan yang dibutuhkan
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- 3rd Floor Pavilion Mall Greenfield District, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Real Estate
- 20 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.
Tentang Greenfield Marketers One
Greenfield Marketers One is a subsidiary of Greenfield Development Corporation that exclusively handles all real estate properties such as Residential Subdivisions, Condominium Units, Commercial & Industrial.
One of the country’s most diversified real estate companies, Greenfield Development Corporation is rapidly expanding through aggressive development in the areas of industrial, commercial, residential, recreational and infrastructure projects.
With its 50-year history of stability, reliability and relentless pursuit for excellence, Greenfield Development Corporation, through the numerous peaks and troughs of the property business cycle, has stood firmly on solid ground. Anchored by vast landholdings, financial strength, strategic alliances and supported by world-renowned consultants and a dedicated team of professional managers and associates, Greenfield has provided the foundation for some of the Philippines’ most innovative projects: Ayala Greenfield Estates, Greenfield City Sta. Rosa, Pavilion (formerly Edsa Central), Greenfield District Mandaluyong, EDSA Metro Rail Transit3, Edsa Central Station, Paseo de Sta. Rosa, Greenfield AutoPark, Sta. Rosa Country Market, Lexington Garden Village, Hillsborough, Manila Southwoods and San Antonio Heights.
As Greenfield continues to grow and develop its land-holdings, its commitment remains: to leave the land nurtured by its principals as a legacy for future generations. Greenfield recognizes itself as stewards of these tracts of land and is committed to turning these precious resources into vibrant, living communities that will be "ours for generations".