Sales Manager | Mandaluyong City
- Mandaluyong, Philippines3rd Floor Pavilion Mall Greenfield District, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 35,000.00 - 50,000.00 PHP / monthPHP35,000.0050,000.0035,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Develop and execute the following:
- A strategic plan to achieve sales targets.
- All key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plan required to achieve the financial targets.
- Be responsible for the successful planning and implementation of processes, procedures, and tools to maximize the productivity and performance of the sales and marketing functions.
- Perform human resources duties, such as conducting interviews, hiring new staff and train them to be one of the leading real estate practitioners.
- Execute real estate expertise and strategic decision-making capabilities to promote sales through advertisements and open houses to achieve required sales targets.
- Demonstrate a high-level of proficiency in real estate sales management and remain knowledgeable about real estate markets, trends, and best sales practices.
- At least a Bachelor's/College degree, Post Graduate Diploma, or Master's degree in Economics, Business Studies, Administration, Management, Marketing, Commerce, Property Development, Real Estate Management, or any equivalent course.
- Preferably with professional license (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
- At least 5 years of work experience in the related field.
- Strong and effective negotiation skills.
- Preferably Senior Managers or Directors specializing in Property, Real Estate, or its equivalent.
- Candidates must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
Successful applicants will:
- Receive monthly allowance.
- Will receive override commission.
- Receive performance bonuses through cash rewards and incentives. (additional sales activity budget, travel incentive, etc.)
- Engage in extensive training programs.
- Market Greenfield projects locally and internationally.
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Marketing Communications
- Communication Skills
- Market Research
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3rd Floor Pavilion Mall Greenfield District, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Real Estate
- 15 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.