Senior Sales Associate
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 50% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 days ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 2203 Pearlbank Centre 146 Valero St. Salcedo Village, Makati, Philippines
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Customer Service;
- Closing Skills;
- Client Relationships;
- Motivation for Sales;
- High Self-Confidence;
- Cash and tender handling;
- Basic computer skills, including MS Word and Excel;
- Some level of secondary education or equivalent is preferred;
- Previous retail experience is an asset.
- Promote and sell products of Aqua Mineral from the Dead Sea. Work effectively with other team members.
- Familiar with the products provided by the company. Recommend the best-suited product for their client and answer any questions.
- Develops new marketing ideas to attract more customers.
- Responsible for leading a team.
- Provide guidance, training, and discipline to employees as needed.
- Regularly communicate with other departments and senior management.
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Discounts
In 2010, Great Donbee Ventures Co. was established to provide customer satisfaction by deploying highly qualified personnel that suits every client’s manpower needs. After its accreditation by the Department of Labor and Employment, Donbee has extensively sourced out qualified workers and deployed them to its clients whose business vary from retail and distribution, medical clinics and hospitals, professional offices and restaurant and food business with local and nation presence. Shortly after, Donbee was registered as partnership corporationwith its new name Great Donbee Ventures Co., to best cater to its growing clientele. Commitment to quality service both for its clients and workers has been the core principle adhered to by Donbee in the delivery of its services. In the conduct of its business, Donbee, primarily, make sure that it operates within the ambit of the Labor Code of the Philippines, with strict observance of the Labor Code standards. This assures the client of seamless operation and the workers are guaranteed of prompt and timely remittance of their benefits under the law and their wages within the minimum set by the Regional Tripartite Wage and productivity Board. Donbee maintains competent and committed staff who demonstrates dedication to deliver quality service and to attend to every detail of your manpower outsourcing requirements.