Expired in 9 months
- Develop and implement company policies and assist other departments on the implementation of policies.
- Recruit employees by advertising job openings and or call applicants.
- Conduct hiring process to the applicants such as interview, examination and job orientation.
- Laying out the rules, scope of work and job description to successful applicant.
- Communicate with employees regarding their inquiries about salary, work loads, work problem, company rules, and other concerns.
- Communicate with other department officers regarding recruitment process, regularization of staff and other important matters.
- Encoding and keeping background information of the employees.
- Attend and facilitate job fairs.
- Must have wide knowledge and expertise in administrative and business works.
- Must have wide knowledge in organizational policies and ethics.
- Knowledge and ability to develop and implement company policies.
- Can communicate well with other development officers.
- Knowledge in hiring effective and deserving staff.
- Must have knowledge and ability to conduct recruitment process.
- Knowledge in implementing effective policies.
- Ability to use Computer Applications
- Must be keen and goal oriented.
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Labor Relations
- Conflict Resolution
- Applicant tracking system software
- Employee Relations
- Psychology [Human Resource Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.