The Audit Manager position is primarily responsible for managing the flow of assurance procedures and the performance of his/her team members. The Manager will review and audit business transaction cycles included in, but not limited to, the following areas: cash, capital expenditures, other income and expenses; in addition to researching assurance issues utilizing electronic databases, reviewing and tracking off financial information utilizing assurance-related software and executing other projects as assigned. Procedures may range from a single step in the audit program to a complete section of the financial statements, or the responsibility for a division or a branch of the entity being audited.
Essential duties, responsibilities and expectations:
- Oversee the efforts of multiple client engagements in a wide variety of industries.
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively.
- Consult, work with, and service client base to make recommendations on business improvement and process improvement and serve as a business advisor to client.
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff on projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics majoring in Accounting with GPA min. 3,00 in scale of 4,00.
- Have min. 5-7 years of experience in reputable public accounting firm or related fields.
- Experience leading and audit work streams and/or project teams – in areas such as core banking transformation, banking operation process efficiency and re-engineering will be added advantage (Financial Service Industry / FSI)
- Possess knowledge on Indonesian Accounting Standard (PSAK) and IFRS, as well as audit principles.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills.
- Strong management, communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in rapidly growing, fast paced and interactive.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Sampoerna Strategic Square South Tower, Karet Semanggi
- Financial Consulting & Services
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.