Gramedia Digital Nusantara is a subsidiary of Kompas Gramedia Group, we are a unique bunch working on the digital transformation within KG and beyond.
Ensures all products meet their business requirements, minimum performance criteria, and that the addition of new features does not cause regressions in existing features. Builds and maintains a diverse set of automation tests and testing strategies to accelerate testing procedure as well as increasing test accuracy, ensuring the software release are in high quality and meet the standards put forward by product teams
Work both with software engineering and product teams to develop UAT scenarios for all software features. Maintain repeatable, auditable, automation testing for both mobile and web applications. Develop testing strategies for ensuring the performance of web applications under load. Work with IT Operation to ensure the automation testing integrated into the build/release pipeline process.
- 1 - 2 years Experience in I.T.
- Knowledge of at least 1 modern OOP language
- Knowledge of at least 1 scripting language
- Understanding of testing strategies and the ability to develop test plans with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate and work with a team.
- Passive English skills.
- Active English communication skills a plus!
- Previous 1-2 years QA Experience
- Experience with automation testing, and tooling (JUnit, Siege, JMeter, etc.)
- Java, Python, or NodeJS background
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2 openings