Brand Activation Specialist
- West Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Gramedia Digital Nusantara is a subsidiary of Kompas Gramedia Group, we are a unique bunch working on the digital transformation within KG and beyond.
We are looking for a Brand Activation Specialist to join our awesome marketing team.
If you are someone who prides themselves in being innovative, dedicated, agile and driven to exceed expectations, we want to hear from you.
- Increase Brand visibility through offline activations.
- Set event objectives, success measures, and detailed action plan to support overall marketing strategy.
- Event execution and monitoring.
- Ensure each event detail are optimized without reducing brand consistency and risking timely delivery.
- Ensure efficiency or event-related budget through detailed cost review and effective negotiation.
- Create a collaborative environment by building relationships, understanding and motivating both internal and external parties in delivering projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communication, Business Management, or a related academic area.
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of experience in brand activation, event or marketing is mandatory. Combined with experiences in e-commerce would be a plus point.
- A strong ability to present, and share ideas articulately.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have a creative mindset.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Marketing Communications
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.