Driver Campaign Marketing Manager
- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Graduated from a recognized university with a reputable degree in Marketing, E-commerce or Business.
- Professionally proficient in English and in-country native language.
- Have used Tableau previously and very proficient in Excel spreadsheet
- At least five years of working experience in Multinational Companies.
- Oversight in developing Driver Campaign Marketing Strategy within in country markets
- Drive Quarterly Driver Marketing Plan & Return On Investment (ROI) reporting for country
- Develop & execute driver marketing campaigns across online and offline channels in across awareness, lead generation and demand generation objectives
- Manage Driver Marketing Budget Plan
- Collaborate with Creative Team and/or Outsource asset development to agencies
- Manage Media planning across multiple channels, both offline and online.
- Collaborate with Business Operations team across all verticals, developing best-in-class driver communication assets across multiple purposes such as training, churn prevention, where topics mention are inclusive but not exhaustive.
- Collaborate with internal teams to customize nurture tracks for in country usage as well as performance analysis and reporting
- Influence and lend insights to search behaviour and patterns in-country
Grab is Southeast Asia's leading ride-hailing platform. We solve critical transportation challenges and make transport freedom a reality for 620 million people in Southeast Asia. Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but has extended its product platform to include private car services (GrabCar), motorcycle taxis (GrabBike), social carpooling (GrabHitch) and last mile delivery (GrabExpress). Grab is focused on pioneering new commuting alternatives and for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on speed, safety and reliability. The Company currently offers services in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.