The Grab Creative Department is responsible for building the future of the Grab brand by increasing the love of our users. As part of this team, you will be working with progressive thinkers from all other departments in Grab and external partner agencies, to uphold creative excellence across the Grab Marketing landscape. Your goal is to deliver a holistic Grab experience for our end users and define the future of our brand using beautiful design, creativity, strategic thinking and strong intuition.
The art-based Creative Lead will be responsible for the design and development of effective communication and brand campaigns, including marketing landing pages, digital creatives and customer experience design. You will partner the copy-based Creative Lead to provide creative guidance and leadership for the junior teams. You will also get constant access and support from the Regional Creative Team that you will be working closely with.
- Degree in Art, Design, Creative Multimedia, or any equivalent course.
- Has eight (8) to ten (10) years of work experience in an advertising/digital company.
- Knowledgeable of design and technology trends.
- With copywriter experience.
- Digital creative experience a plus.
- Technically competent with Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design or any equivalent.
- Strong passion for visual storytelling.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and collaborative.
- An amazing portfolio of effective brand building work and awards.
- Understanding of technology and how to translate this easily into something beneficial for consumers.
- Good command of spoken English.
- Good command of spoken and written local language.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 12th Floor Grab Office Wilcon, IT Hub 2251 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, 2251 Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.