Marketing Manager | Davao
- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 8 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Head Office: 12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue Makati City, Davao City, Philippines
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Bachelor's degree preferably with a focus on Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations and/or Business Administration.
- Comfortable with designing, executing and tracking successful digital, marketing campaigns (SEM/SEO, email marketing, social media campaigns, integrated marketing campaigns, mobile marketing and direct marketing campaigns.
- With at least five to six (5-6) years of relevant marketing experience with a successful track record in developing integrated marketing strategy and managing campaigns.
- Goal and results oriented: Track record of success in achieving targets on time in a rapid growth, start-up environment Relentlessly driven and seeks challenges: Willingness to drive growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges.
- Effective in engaging and influencing marketing and sales team members to achieve targets.
- Resourceful and creative: Can develop creative, innovative ideas for marketing through different channels to reach, engage and grow the Grab community.
- Highly detail-oriented: Ensure the quality of all marketing materials and communications; and manage budget.
- Support and manage the development and planning of the marketing strategy to ensure targets and objectives are met.
- Lead and develop of digital online marketing strategies.
- Manage Grab's e-communications with the purpose of engaging existing and new customers.
- Manage suppliers to meet business requirements to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Organizing Market Research and reporting results to the business.
- Marketing activities to support events such as concerts, fairs, conferences, seminars, and exhibitions.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including internal sales teams, customers, vendor partners, and suppliers.
- Assisting the Head of Marketing in executing the marketing plan for the budget.
- Managing social media channels.
- Increasing online presence/web traffic, generating qualified leads and increasing conversion.
- To monitor campaigns against KPI’s, be fully aware of trends and analytics, success and risks in order to increase sales.
Grab is Southeast Asia's leading ride-hailing platform. We solve critical transportation challenges and make transport freedom a reality for 620 million people in Southeast Asia. Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but has extended its product platform to include private car services (GrabCar), motorcycle taxis (GrabBike), social carpooling (GrabHitch) and last mile delivery (GrabExpress). Grab is focused on pioneering new commuting alternatives and for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on speed, safety and reliability. The Company currently offers services in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.