Customer Service Representative | Local Account
- 12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Full time
- You are expected to deliver exceptional Customer Experience to our passengers, peers and drivers.
- Answer phone calls and provide email support for our customers.
- Complete documentation for each customer interaction (call and email).
- Stay up to date with Grab’s promos, incentives, policies and procedures.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; empathizing with the customer, determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; coordinate with department for resolution; escalating using escalation procedures if needed and following up to ensure resolution.
- Strive to meet individual and team key performance metrics.
- Be flexible in changing shift schedules and work during weekends and holidays.
- At least two years in college;
- A minimum of 6- months to 2-years of call center experience;
- Experience with call and email handling (e.g. typing skills), preferably has used XCally and/or Zendesk;
- Specialized Skills which includes: Customer Service, Communication skills, Active Listening skills;
- Adept in using: MS Office suite or Google Docs e.g. Excel;
- Documentation skills and Problem-Solving skils;
- Experience resolving conflict, analyzing complex information and situations;
- Good inter-personal skills and attention to details;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.