- Work with the Business Development Manager (Enterprise) on GrabFood business development strategy.
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts with a focus on building lasting relationships and increasing profitability/revenue.
- Evaluate strategic and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Analyzing data and develop initiatives to increase revenues/profitability for your portfolio.
- Drive growth for key accounts, measured by deliveries and GMV and ensure that the partner stays on the platform.
- Work across functions to tailor account specific needs (e.g. customized reporting, marketing support, integrations, product, etc.) to make sure accounts have the best possible experience on the GrabFood platform.
- Continuously engage our merchants and listen to their needs, collect and address feedback, and address concerns put forward.
- Drive operational excellence by working with the merchants and operations teams.
- Monitor the performance of your team and provide leadership and motivation through technical and commercial knowledge, communication transparency, having a healthy competitive mindset, and by acknowledging successes and failures accordingly.
- Provide training, coaching, and support to your team to increase productivity, develop and build new and existing skill sets, contributing to the team’s ability to delivery results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years (for account manager role) or experience in sales, business development, partnerships or equivalent role.
- Experienced in handling Key Accounts and Strategic Partnerships.
- Experienced in talking with C-level positions and stakeholders.
- Experience in F&B industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.