Account Management Executive will act as client advocate and work with MEX team to ensure that partner needs are understood and satisfied. They may assist with making sales, handling client complaints, collecting, promo, analyzing data, and improving the overall customer experience.
We are searching for candidates who are proactive and passionate about the GrabFood product and serving our clients. Account Management Executive will act as a point of contact for merchant partners of GrabFood. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of our partners. They will also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of partner data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. He/she should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
- Communicate with partners to understand their needs and explain partnership value.
- Build relationships with partners based on trust and respect.
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate partner’s fulfillment.
- Collect and analyze data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Keep accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintain updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolve complaints and prevent additional issues by improving processes.
- Identify industry trends.
- Act as a client advocate with a focus on improving the partner experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or related field.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and communicate results/data to partner merchants
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.