Manager, Financial Services Marketing (Lending)
- Makati, Philippines12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Get to know our Team:
Financial services are a new business line for Grab, focused on enabling Southeast Asia’s millions of micro-entrepreneurs to grow their businesses through access to financial products via the Grab platform, whether that be lending, insurance or more. Grab already provides income opportunities to more than 5 million drivers, agents and merchants across the region.
We are hiring for an experienced marketer to be part of the Philippines marketing team that supports the lending business. You’ll be responsible for figuring out the best ways to engage Grab’s millions of micro-entrepreneurs and find relevant financial products from our partners that will improve their lives. You’ll build out a new way of marketing financial products to an unbanked or underbanked audience, opening up financial inclusion in the region.
The day-to-day activities:
- Develop go-to-market strategy for Grab’s lending business in the Philippines.
- Manage and execute all marketing communications for product pilots and campaigns, delivering marketing analysis to inform new product development.
- Roll out educational programs for Grab’s new range of financial services to millions of underbanked drivers, small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) and consumers in the Philippines.
- Leverage lead generation and marketing automation tools to implement targeted marketing campaigns and nurture customer loyalty.
- Combine performance marketing with offline events as part of an integrated effort.
- Develop marketing materials, craft marketing messages and track campaign performance.
- Work with driver, merchant and consumer teams to integrate communications into the overall experience the end consumer has with the Grab platform.
- Work with product marketing and research teams to drive deep insights into the financial lives and challenges of Southeast Asia’s underbanked drivers, SMEs and consumers.
- Monitor lending marketing budget for the Philippines, with overall accountability for growth, marketing efficiency and ROI.
- Strong people skills, including proven experience in working with multiple stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who can create their own structure and drive forward a clear growth agenda
- Strong digital marketing and CRM skills
- At least 9 years of experience in a results-driven marketing role, preferably in lending or fintech.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.