Key Account Manager | GrabFood
- Makati, Philippines12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Get to know the Role:
As Key Account Manager, your responsibilities will center around GrabFood Key Accounts,building valuable and long-lasting relationships that will ensure their continued success on the platform, through consistent and best-in-class support and profitability initiatives. You will build reporting processes and conduct analyses that will provide key accounts with insights to improve success metrics, and assist with suggested initiatives to be carried out as a result.
The day-to-day activities:
- Work with the Business Development Manager (Enterprise) on GrabFood business development strategy.
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts with a focus on building lasting relationships and increasing profitability/revenue.
- Evaluate strategic and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Analyzing data and develop initiatives to increase revenues/profitability for your portfolio.
- Drive growth for key accounts, measured by deliveries and GMV and ensure that the partner stays on the platform.
- Work across functions to tailor account specific needs (e.g. customized reporting, marketing support, integrations, product, etc.) to make sure accounts have the best possible experience on the GrabFood platform.
- Continuously engage our merchants and listen to their needs, collect and address feedback, and address concerns put forward.
- Drive operational excellence by working with the merchants and operations teams.
- Monitor the performance of your team and provide leadership and motivation through technical and commercial knowledge, communication transparency, having a healthy competitive mindset, and by acknowledging successes and failures accordingly.
- Provide training, coaching, and support to your team to increase productivity, develop and build new and existing skill sets, contributing to the team’s ability to delivery results
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years (for account manager role) or experience in sales, business development, partnerships or equivalent role.
- Experienced in handling Key Accounts and Strategic Partnerships.
- Experienced in talking with C-level positions and stakeholders.
- Experience in F&B industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.