Business Process Lead, Customer Experience
- Makati, Philippines12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Get to know the Role:
- Identify customer needs and key drivers to reach customer satisfaction goals
- Support multiple business process improvement projects with various virtual teams
- Participate in shaping, deployment and implementing enterprise-wide Lean Sigma continuous improvement programs
- Facilitate quality and change management processes
- Perform business process mapping & analysis
The day-to-day activities:
- Conduct lean action workout sessions with process stakeholders, facilitate brainstorming sessions to identify gaps and chart out improvement action plans
- Collect data on various metrics to create performance baselines and implement it across the organization, monitor the usage of performance baselines and identify action plans to improve baselines
- Process data analysis using six sigma methodologies
- Map functional solutions to technical solutions
- Create to-be process maps and functional design.
- Identify the best process to be mapped with the system to improve productivity of the team.
- Execute large scale projects to improve project delivery throughput by improving process capability and reducing cycle time
- Work directly with internal process owners, Team Leads and project teams to drive process improvement projects within their areas of responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- At least 2-4 years of experience in Project Management
- Preferably certified in 6 Sigma
- Strong exposure to strategic problem solving and root cause analysis methodologies preferably in a customer service organization or business operations
- Skilled in process flow documentation. Experience in ISO certification will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.