As Junior People & Business Partner, you will be part of our People Operations Team. The team strives to revolutionize human resources the same way that Grab has revolutionized transportation. Here is what we do:
- Serve to grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are our Grabbers.
- Solve some of the most challenging and fascinating problems in People Operations
- Foster a culture where we enjoy raising the bar constantly for ourselves and others, and that strongly supports the freedom to explore and innovate.
- Maintains the integrity of data in Workday and generates People-related reports;
- Processes complex timekeeping data for Payroll;
- Provides training support in regional and local workshops;
- Acts as cities coordinator of Grabbers outside Manila;
- Responsible for Finance transactions like Concur, government-mandated benefits (including posting of contributions), payment of vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Business Administration or any related field
- At least 2-3 years working experience as an HR
- Experience in Timekeeping
- Strong data and reporting skills
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Advance Excel and other MS Office skills
- Can start as soon as possible
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.